Sunday, February 14, 2010

Laken woke up friday morning with a painful earache and very out of sorts. I hate going to work when my babies are sick but thankfully dan was home to take him to the doctor, pick up his prescription, and take good care of him. it's amazing what a couple doses of amoxicillin can do to improve my little guys attitude.
I went to a sleep conference on friday that was way beyond my scope of knowledge. most of the attendees were sleep study techs who spend their nights in a sleep lab monitoring people sleeping. I think I may have gained a tad bit of knowledge on the concepts of sleep apnea--central vs obstructive
I can't believe how complicated and indepth the study of sleep is..

1 comment:

Robin said...

Poor Laken:( Anna has been really sick for a while and it is miserable. I am so thankful for sleep people...Jesse can actually breathe at night, now.