Sunday, July 20, 2008

down with diapers

I have had a child in diapers or been potty training one of my 4 kids for the past eleven years. gemma was 3 when brecken was born. brecken was 3 when sadie was born....and sadie was 20 mos when laken was born. I am tired.. tired of buying diaper, pull ups, wipes--tired of it being on the standard grocery list every time we go shopping. the stock we should have bought in luvs, pampers, huggies.....
unfortunately the end is nowhere in sight. Laken has no interest in the toilet--and whizzed in the yard earlier tonight while he was running around naked. sadie is back into wearing pullups at night.
i might be in diapers myself before the kids are out of them:o

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hear!Hear! Down with diapers! Unfortunately I've got a bit longer to go,too. boohoo!