Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I tweaked my knee about a week ago while running on the treadmill--and then again fell off of the sled over christmas weekend acting like a teenager. I am 35--and in my head I am still young--my body on the other hand is getting older--I notice those little things like those aches and pain your parents complained about at this age.
I hate the feeling that parts are not working as well as they used to--I am the type of person who likes to go go go--this whole knee thing has slowed me down. it really sucks
I called to get into to see orthopedics--the soonest they could get me in is january 14th--hmmm
hope i can walk until then..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! We could be living in the same body!!

I'll email you re: what I've found re: those lovely ortho docs!!

Ice ... ibuprofen and more ice!

Robin said...

Sorry about your knee!! Getting old is definitely all it's cracked up to be...lol! BTW take heart, I'll always be older than you!