Tuesday, December 23, 2008

we are heading off to bend tomorrow after I get off of work. forecast says we will be heading into freezing weather--it has been in the negatives there at night. brrrr--time to drag out the snow boots--don't think I've put my feet in them in 3 years
we always spend christmas eve at dan's mom's house--this will be number 6 that gemma, brecken, and I have been apart of. It is nice to have some family so close--not my mom or sister but people who we love and who love us. what a blessing to be able to spend time with each other and share christmas together.
My mom recently moved to Iowa--near my sister--it really seems like a million miles away. I miss them both the most around holidays. we spent so many holidays together--took them for granted at the time. One of these years we will all be together again.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I miss you!! Wish we could be together! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!