Friday, June 19, 2009

I have so much going on right now I don't even know what to talk about. My grandma passed away this week. She was 91 and had recently moved to Arizona so my aunt could help take care of her. My mom was very close to grandma and it has been really hard on her. I wish I could be more of a support and help but I am so far away....
we put our house up for rent officially on Monday and have already had three families look at it. we found a rental house in bend that we LOVE but it is a no go until we have rented our house out. It is a huge 4 bedroom house in a great neighborhood. I hope our house rents soon.
we have our neice for 2 weeks--she is 10 1/2 and has been living with dan's dad and step-mom for about a year. dan's sister april has a lot of emotional and mental problems and cannot safely take care of keira at this time.
there is nothing like multiple stressful situations to kick the summer off!!
OH and I made an A in Microbiology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CONGRATULATIONS on the A ... that is awesome!!!!!

You do have a lot going on ... I sure hope your house rents super fast!!!

Robin said...

I am so proud of you for getting that A! You worked hard!!!

Sounds like you have alot of interest in your house....praying it rents asap!

cherrie said...

thanks guys--still no luck on the renting our house--the house we wanted in bend has been rented though:(