Monday, December 28, 2009

I tend to stay away from my blog in stressful periods of my life and almost have an aversion to it at times.--like it is a chore that needs to get done and is another procrastination in my life. I do enjoy it most of the time--it is dumping my problems and parts of my life into the computer and releasing my feeling and emotions onto a blank screen.
we are in financial woes--we haven't been able to make the payments on our house in central point in two months and it doesn't look much better anytime soon. I don't think we can dig ourselves out of this hole.
on another note--I am a car accident magnet--I ran into another jetta tonight after work--such a small tap on the rearend driven by a teenager who had recently just gotten three appraisals for the car accident he had been in last week. He told me he would look at the car in the morning and see if there was any damage but wouldn't file a claim if it was minor. third accident in under a year--all my fault--not paying attention and always in a hurry. must slow down my life somehow.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Don't worry about the finances, I promise it will work out and you will wonder why you ever worried...personal experience here! Sorry about the crash! That would be great if he didn't report it! Praying!!!