Saturday, December 26, 2009

i'm back







My mom told me today that I needed to update my blog sooo here I am. Now that Christmas is over I can take a breath and focus on things other then christmas cards, shopping, baking, and wrapping. Sadie and Laken finally went to bed--and Dan and I have a couple minutes to unwind and eat pie--hee hee.



we didn't have any snow but everything was iced over this am when we woke up so it looked like it had snowed. dan and I took the kids to cloudy with a chance of meatballs at mcmenamins--can't beat a movie for a dollar.



we also dechristmatized today--not exactly sure if that is a word



here are a few christmas pics



3 comments:

ItsLiz said...

Welcome back ... such adorable photos ... they all look so happy and just adorable ... love love love the hat ... and of course the snuggie ... :)

Robin said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas!! I can only see the picture of Laken..but what a cutie!!! Miss everyone so much!!!!!

Mbdiamond said...

Ha! My mom said the same thing a few weeks ago and she's STILL waiting for an update, lol...

Still, good to see you in print again!