Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have the worst luck
okay I admit I am not the best driver--I speed, have been known to weave, and pretty much glide through stop signs.
tonight after class--I was deep in thought about cell structure--today's topic in lecture. No sooner had I pulled out of the campus and started my 30 mile drive home--I changed lanes to pass someone and pulled right out in front of a police car--either I didn't see her in my side mirrors or she came out of now where
needless to say I was pulled over and cited for not putting my blinker on 100 yards before I turn--and warned because I couldn't find my insurance card.
I still cannot bring myself to look at the ticket and see how much it is going to cost me.....
since moving to medford I have racked up quite a few tickets--most of them come from the fact that dan and I drive a ton and get a little careless. I have got to consciously decide to think about what I am doing while I am driving............

2 comments:

Robin said...

:(

Unknown said...

please be careful. cells are not as interesting as your life is. it's more like we all have good luck in not killing ourselves or someone else. i will work with you to be more present when driving.