Friday, May 22, 2009

I realized this week that I cannot physically make a better score then 80.5 on a microbiology test, that I am not 22 anymore, and my daughter is going to outgrow me in the next year.
I took my second micro test this week--feeling like I did way better then on my first one. I knew more questions and it just felt good. I got the same score!!!! not complaining but I really just wanted to kick some booty in this class to show I still have all of my mental capacities:)
I also started playing volleyball twice a week with an amazing bunch of women who I met through my friend jen. LOVE it--I am super addicted--don't nobody mess with me on volleyball days...between all of us there are about 20 kids running around in the gym--they all know not to come on the court. anyway I tweaked my arm somehow and it hurts. as i write this it is feeling much better but still way more aches and pains here then 10 years ago. or even 3 years ago
gemma is 5'4" and growing super fast. she is going to pass me by in the next year and then I will get to look up to my 12 year old. hip hip hooray. she knows it too. I think it is now her personal goal--to outgrow her mom. I think I will start buying her coffees to stunt her growth....

2 comments:

Robin said...

I think you are doing awesome in mb!! WTG!! I don't have a daughter taller than me yet but it may happen. I bet Gemma will be taller than you! Colton outgrew both Jesse and I and loves it!

Mbdiamond said...

Oh that's too funny... she might not drink the coffees if she figures out what you're up to though (what with that personal goal and all ;)