Friday, May 8, 2009

I went to bend today to pick up gemma and brecken--I am so happy to finally see them again--I think they both grew an inch while they were away. we are so close to moving back to bend--I can almost taste it. It is really pending on my finishing micobiology and finding renters for our house. I will be the happiest woman alive when I move back to bend. microbiology is kicking my booty for the time being. I did make an 80.5 percent on my first exam which I am thrilled with but the content is not sinking in--it feels so alien and foreign to me--incomprehendible. therefore I am just going to study, study, and study some more...It has been 12 years since I took a college class and it never is going to get easier i guess....

2 comments:

Robin said...

I can't wait until you are able to get back to Bend! I wish all of you were in Iowa though;( I'm proud of you for taking that class, you're doing great!

cherrie said...

thanks bobbin