Thursday, July 23, 2009

I decided to apply for a couple jobs early this week--just to put my feelers out--I got two calls on tuesday to set up interviews.--One is working in a pulmonary department at one of the bigger clinics in bend. the other was actually an medical assistant job working with orthopedic and neurological patients--neither is what I am really looking for but how do you turn down a really good job if you are offered one?
I also visited my old place of employment--central oregon pediatrics and they might have an opening in a few weeks.--pediatrics is truly one of my passions
luckily I am not in a position right now where I need a job--that time will come in a few months and I definitely want to be picky and choose something that works for me and my family......

on a side note--I have the worst blister from wearing ridiculous shoes to a job interview---the stupid things I do!!!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope you can get your old job back! That would be awesome!!!! Sorry about the blister:(