Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I got a job---unfortunately it is so much sooner then I wanted to start back to work. My goal was to ride out my unemployment until late fall. I didn't know how much I enjoy my time at home with the kids until I know I will be missing that time. It really makes me sad--I will be working fulltime (40 hours a week)--and I haven't done that in over 10 years. It is a financial necessity for us as dan's income hasn't and won't be what is has been in the past years...
I am really torn--my kids are soo important to me. Obviously I have no choice--I just hope this has a positive outcome for our family in every aspect of our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and I'm sorry ... the congrats for getting a job ... it is exciting getting hired and starting on a new adventure and I'm so sorry you have to cut your time short being home with the kids ... I know how hard that is ... I'll be sending good thoughts your way for hopes that you adore your job and the moments you are with your kids are extra special ...