Monday, July 20, 2009

we moved



we are here in bend--after months of thinking about it, dreaming about it--we finally did it. No words can express how it feels to finally be here. It all happened so fast. Our house rented on sunday night--we came to bend and looked for houses to rent on tuesday and moved out on friday. On a side note I feel a little down and I am not sure why--I have everything I need and want--I guess the mind is a crazy thing. I am going to post a few pictures of the house we are renting--it is blissfully amazing:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so amazingly happy for you ... the house is gorgeous ... and I know how much you wanted to live there ... CONGRATULATIONS to all of you!!!!!!

Robin said...

Hey, moving is a major endeavor...so give yourself some time to adapt, it's a new reality. I am sooooo happy for you...love the house, too!

Mbdiamond said...

Cherrie that is the BEST news! I've been waiting and wondering... wow it came together fast!