Wednesday, September 15, 2010

sadie told dan on the third day of kindergarten--"I don't want to learn spanish daddy"--poor thing broke my heart. I know as time goes on it will get better but as of the first week of school she is not understanding anything. how frustrating would that be??? now--I hear her muttering spanish in the bath and around the house. but if she isn't in class she would rather not be talked to in spanish. I have to remember it is called spanish immersion for a reason.

lately I feel like I have to go onto facebook to see what is going on with gemma--she is so moody lately. It is my first time dealing with a teenage girl and come to find out it is really hard. I guess I just need to put my seatbelt on and get ready for the ride.

my cis class is done--I got an A. I haven't signed up for a fall class yet b/c I am just so tired.

2 comments:

Robin said...

If I had any kind of language immersion my brain would implode...but Sadie is young and sharp and will soak it all up like a sponge. I think Wendy's dd (in KG also) is in the same sort of program in Florida. Yay for the A, too!!!

ItsLiz said...

an A!!!! you rock!!! so proud of you ...

I am counting on your letting me know all I need to do when my little one becomes a teenage girl (not just think she is - like she already does)