Sunday, August 22, 2010

My hubby is in wisconsin for work training and my mom is here visiting me from iowa. We have eaten out and shopped at every store in bend. It is nice to have my mom here--even though we have our differences--we still have fun together. I have two cis classes left. This last week we have learned about power point presentations. Quite a foreign concept for this nurse but I am doing the best I can.
discouraging school news--I need to take all of my A & P classes all over again plus my chemistry class. this will take at least another year or more. I can't seem to catch any luck when it comes to getting my rn. I will just keep whittling away at it and try to keep positive.

2 comments:

The Tobin Family said...

Keep at it Cherrie you can get that RN. Then what are you going to study? :) You always stay busy. Tell your mom hello and enjoy your visit with her. How did the kids do with back to school?

Jules said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I'm taking Chemistry in Winter!!!