Monday, August 9, 2010

I am now on a nine day course of prednisone for the numbness and tingling in my left arm and the pain in my neck. The plan is to decrease the inflammation and therefore decrease pressure being put on my nerve. If this doesn't work I will get to have a mri--The prednisone has affected me --I haven't been able to sleep in two nights and am a walking zombie and still no relief from the arm. I am going to request an ergonomics review of my work station this week and see if I can make changes there for the better.
on a side note--I did cis 120 homework all weekend--b4 camping, after camping, watching the book of eli, on my bed, in my comfy chair.........
thank you julia for all of you help:)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sorry you are still having so much pain. Praying!!! Glad you got all of your homework done! Miss you:)