Thursday, August 5, 2010

I saw a physician today and my chiropractor. My physician recommended that I start on prednisone for 9 days to decrease the inflammation in my neck--and what do you know my chiropractor agreed. I am still unsure what I am going to do--I just want to feel better. My chiropractor also gave me a newfangled device to wear on my neck for traction. right now I feel like 2 days of sleep with a few bubble baths and some me time might just make everything better but I am not sure. I sure have enjoyed my massages at the chiropractors office--it's the little things!!

1 comment:

CIS_120_Blog said...

I am coming to the point that, if we could detain some of our stress somewhere away from life, we could have a healthier life.
I am getting addicted to needle of my acupuncture and her massage and can wait to lay down on her bed every week. that is my treat...