Wednesday, October 22, 2008

happy birthday brecken

My little man is 8 today--how the time just disappears

I still remember my water breaking about 8 am on Sunday october 22nd--8 years ago. I woke up in the am to go to the bathroom and I started gushing fluid everywhere--kind of freaky when that has never happened before--I took a shower while nathan called my doctor--we went in and I got hooked up and started the labor process only to have a c-section about 6 o'clock at night--I remember it was a rainy, dreary day and a perfect day to be inside having a baby:)
brecken is my sensitive child--he feels for everyone and is just a little empathetic guy. He loves his puzzles, reading, games..and can't find his shoes EVER--I love you Brecken

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, B!

(C. I know it was hard for you!)

Hope said...

Happy 8th Birthday!!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you'all have a great weekend!!!