Monday, October 13, 2008

I love to blog but just have had an aversion to doing it lately--it is true therapy for me tho--so i need to get back into the groove

life is so busy-- with gemma and brecken back and forth this weekend, robin just had her new baby, work is getting busy with flu season starting and on and on.....

brecken will be 8 this month--he is such a happy, carefree little guy--no worries, hardly any responsibilities, and 2nd grade is a breeze for him..

I love fall--it is my absolute favorite season--we got our fall decorations out this weekend--lots of pumpkins, orange, scarecrows

the scent of the month for yankee candle is pumpkin spice--it is a small piece of heaven

the leaves are changing, there is frost on the car in the morning, i have pulled my sweaters and long sleeves out and put the summer clothes into tubs. daylight savings is around the corner--looking for yummy soup crockpot recipes

FALL IS HERE

No comments: