Friday, October 24, 2008

littles are going bye-bye

Laken and Sadie are going to spend two nights with grandma and papa this weekend--this kind of stay is old hat for sadie--she has been spending the night there since she was 6 weeks old.
Laken on the other hand is a different story--he was fussy and had colic has a little guy so absolutely nobody wanted to watch him for any length of time.
he has slept in dan and my bed maybe 2 times in his life. he loves his crib and his structured life with naps and bedtime--
I am a little apprehensive as to how the visit will go--it is not like grandma can call me and have me pop over--we are 3 1/2 hours away
but if it goes really well this may open doors for more visits and a real live vacation for mommy and daddy
crossing my fingers....

No comments: