Monday, October 20, 2008

I passed!!

I passed my motorcycle endorsement course!!! two grueling days of learning everything about motorcycles including turning, stopping, weaving, swerving, changing gears, and on and on.....My head is so full of knowledge aboutit all: never swerve and brake at the same time, you should always coast over slippery surfaces like ice or oil, 70 percent of your braking power comes from your front brakes.......................
the class I took was through team oregon--amazing the amount of stuff you can learn in about 15 hours.
5 out of the 12 people in my class failed--they actually told one woman they highly recommended she stay off all motorcycles forever:)
I really stressed about not passing--with my hubby being a motorcycle expert and all--how embarrassed would he be if his wife wasn't coordinated enough to ride with him.
whoo hooo--one more thing to mark off my to do list---7 million more to go!

5 comments:

Mbdiamond said...

Woo Hoo... so I can officially number a "motorcycle-momma" amoung my friends? :P

Robin said...

That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!!

cherrie said...

that is right shannon--I am a biker chick now:)

monstergirlee said...

Congrats on passing! what kind of bike do you have?

cherrie said...

I have a 250 ninja