Saturday, November 29, 2008

all by myself

here I am all alone at home watching Annie--well not alone--laken is in his crib upstairs
how did that happen you may ask? grandma and papa just left with gemma and brecken to head back to bend. dan and sadie went to a bike shop to check out the sales. It hasn't been this quiet in days. I appreciate it yet it just totally sucks that the kids had to leave--we had a wonderful thanksgiving this year!!
after we woke up this morning I remember I had stashed some flu shots for gem, brecken, and laken as they haven't been immunized this year--I did give them the choice of flu mist or shot..except for laken of course. gemma and brecken both chose a flu shot and didn't complain one iota when mom gave them their shots... they are getting so big. Laken watched everybody and was willing and ready to get his but didn't like it so much when he finally got it--poor guy.
it is gray and foggy today--40 something degrees--perfect weather for staying inside--I think the littles are getting a bit stir crazy lately.

No comments: