Saturday, November 8, 2008

sometimes I feel like I am not important or significant in my husband's life. dan is a wonderful person and would bend over backwards for any of his friends or relatives--even for those people in his life who are not there for him.... yet--where do i fit in the picture? I just feel like I am last on his list all of the time
at this point I don't want romance--just some action to show that I am number one
for example I took my team oregon motorcycle class a few weeks back and I asked him many times to pick me up some motorcycle boots..
friday night I come home from work--dan--were you able to pick my boots up? no, the kids were being really bad so we didn't go.
my husband is a motorcycle parts rep for god's sake --i should have the coolest, chic, bike gear ..

not a month ago--he managed to get his dad a zillion different bike parts and ship them to prineville with complaint at all.
dan did get my motorcycle boots--after I wore snow boots to my first motorcycle class to prove a point.
I think about dan all of the time--if it is just filling his car with gas before he drives somewhere the next am or renting a dvd I know he will like--he is constantly on my mind and it just really hurts to think I am never on his

2 comments:

Robin said...

You know he loves you, sometimes we take the ones we love the most for granted and need to be reminded of that.

Dan H12 said...

Every time I visit, which is'nt often, Dan talks about you every day while you're at work.
Dan H12