Saturday, November 1, 2008

goal

I have a goal--it is a hefty goal --yet it is something I want with all of my being.
Dan and I want to move back to bend. I think we wanted to move back within the year after moving to medford.--but alas--we were stupid and bought a house instead of renting.

now three years have gone by--we are upside down on our house--things are looking really bad for selling our house.
so our plan is to rent our house out--and rent a house in bend. foremost--we must have large amount in our savings account before this can play out.
our goal is one year from now--having enough savings to return to bend.
I feel like a giant weight has been lifted from me--

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome Cherrie!!

work yourselves backwards ... from winter, 2009 to today... and you'll easily know how much to start saving every DAY!

yay!

Robin said...

I'll be praying for you each day that you can reach that goal!!! Yay! I'm excited for you!!

cherrie said...

thanks guys

Robin said...

You can totally do it.....I know it has to feel good to have a plan.

You will get back to your other babies before you know it!!!!