Monday, November 24, 2008

Dan and I have been working with Sadie on trying to teach her about the value of money and earning that money doing little chores, keeping her room clean, waking up with a dry pullup.....
she absolutely loves being mommy's little helper--and she really does a good job at whatever she is given to do
a few days ago--I told sadie she needed to go clean her room--
sadie: Laken, do you want to be my helper and help me clean my room?
laken: otay sadie
off they went upstairs.....
sometimes on a perfect day--they warm my heart with their love for each other

3 comments:

Mbdiamond said...

Awwwww... how sweet - I love *those* moments :)

Anonymous said...

that is so so cute ... did she pay him? :)

Robin said...

So cute!!! Garrett and Thomas don't work so well together, lol!