Friday, January 9, 2009

about two weeks ago dan and I bought p90x workout dvds.

we decided that we needed to do something about the lack of fitness in out lives--we always talk about how much weight we've gained and how in shape we used to be but we have never done anything truly serious about getting back in shape

I have a hard time dieting if dan isn't on the wagon with me..
dan has amazed me these past 13 days--with his devotion to exercising, eating right, and not one drop of alcohol (we love our wine) he has been my rock in helping me stay motivated
it is a 90 day program and already we are seeing results on day 13..

it gets really exhausting sometimes--working all day and coming home, fixing dinner, putting the kids to bed, and then killing ourselves for 1 1/2 hours.
I am very excited about this process--and we are doing weekly pictures so I will post my transformation ...

5 comments:

Robin said...

That's awesome! I keep forgetting to ask you...is your knee feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see the befores, durings and afters!

Jenn said...

Way to go you two! I know you guys can do it!!!
How's the knee?

Unknown said...

Fantastic news! What is the PX whatever? An hour and a half is unbelievable. Maybe this is why your knee was hurting?

cherrie said...

my knee is a little better--i cancelled my ortho appt--obviously I am not making it any better by doing these workouts:(