Friday, January 16, 2009

I am exhausted. I know I don't get a good nights sleep every night. I am up at least 1-2 times letting the cats out or in--or peeing since I have been drinking a gallon of water every night.

plus--working 8 hours and then working out 1-2 hours a night probaly doesn't help matters. I thought I would have more energy from working out--I guess when you factor in the kids also...

I just want to sleep and sleep---maybe I have seasonal mood disorder--it has been foggy here for weeks and bitterly cold

my knee has been feeling better until tuesday night when we worked through the part where we do standing knee tucks forever----ouch--too bad i cancelled my ortho appt. the doctor would probaly want to know what i'm doing for my knee and then the truth would come out that I am doing nothing to help it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to remember that you're doing more than MOST people, Cherrie!