Friday, January 23, 2009

friday are my super long days. I have to be at work at 8:30 and work until 7pm. when i get home the kids are so excited to see mommy it takes a good 1-2 hours to get them calm and ready for bed.
also tonight is yoga night--1 1/2 hours worth. I am beginning to look forward to my workouts--it only took me 25 days into it. they are an outlet for me after a long day...
dan and I are doing well--I am down 7 lbs and he has lost a little more. we can also tell that we are toning up and losing inches.
I am so excited for this weekend. dan and I are going to stay overnight at a place call Callahans near mt. ashland. I got a room with a fireplace and 2 person spa. this is my birthday present and a much needed night for dan and I to reconnect. my friend from work michelle is spending the night with the kids. thank goodness for her --she even volunteered to do it before I had asked. here is the link http://www.callahanslodge.com/

1 comment:

Robin said...

Have a great time...that looks like an awesome place!!!

That is so cool with the workouts...I may have to look into those!