Tuesday, February 3, 2009

36 and holding

I had an excellent 36th birthday
dan and the kids made me a cake--gemma frosted it--it was delicious--chocolate with chocolate fudge frosting
gemma bought me a coffee--that makes me super happy
we all went to a mexican restaurant called guadalajara--and enjoyed my fave--mexican food
of course my children emjoyed cheeseburgers and a grilled cheese--wth? one of my kids has got to take after me and love mexican cuisine....laken??
I guess they do like fried ice cream--does that count?
we then went to barnes and nobles--which is my absolute dreamiest store--dan bought me a wonderful how to book just for my camera--love it
and he also bought me a tripod which I can't wait to use.
how nice just to have my family around me on my special day--that was the best part about it..

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

oh HAPPY birthday ... and ENJOY that tripod!