Tuesday, February 3, 2009

sadie started vomiting thursday night and continued friday and one more time on saturday. I started getting diarrhea on sunday midmorning--not enough to stop me from thinking i could still take the kids back to bend---
I managed to drive the kids back to bend--stopping at every convenient bathroom I could find. I think it may have been the worst drive of my life.
I got home late afternoon on sunday just in time to catch the end of the superbowl on the couch. I thought I could make it to work on monday--for some reason I always think I can make it to work--my dh informed me that's what sick days are for--I remained in bed all day monday--and basically slept the entire day.
I am almost back to new
thank goodness no one else has gotten sick yet...

1 comment:

Robin said...

That sounds awful! Glad you're feeling better!