Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentines day

we had an excellent valentines day. laken kept saying happy birthday mommy instead of happy valentines day--it was so cute.
I have the kids each a little goody bag--so breakfast consisted of red and pink m & ms and conversation hearts.
my valentine is currently in indiana for business and I am missing him loads--the kids are keeping me pretty busy tho
gemma had a party and dance at school on friday which she absolutely didn't want to miss. she informed me she has a crush named jordan--sometimes I have to pry the information out. all I know if he is taller then her and she danced with him. the teacher had them do a snowball dance where after each dance you have to find a new partner...
she is growing up so fast. she started shaving her legs last week--
I would give my right arm to live in bend right now and she gemma and brecken growing up everyday. those subtle changes that you can miss in a blink of an eye.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Gemma is growing up so fast!! I miss her and all the kids!!!