Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our house is located right in front of a retirement home--there are about 40-50 apartments for low income seniors--I don't mind it at all--there has been one issue tho...
people tend to park on our street instead of in the parking lot.. this has been really troublesome for me--I have actually run into two different vehicles on two separate occasions while backing out of my driveway--between dan and my speeding tickets and my little incidents our car insurance has gone sky high!!
anyway--I met the man whose car I backed into the last time--his name is charlie and he parks in the street because he is only allowed one parking place at the center and he has two cars. what a dear man--he thanked me for leaving him a note on his dashboard after ramming into him. the car is finally fixed and he just wanted me to know.

No comments: