Sunday, March 15, 2009

I have had an excellent week staying home with the kids--I have met more people this week through time at the park and being out with the kids then the entire time I have lived in central point. I really thought I would miss working--just the feeling of contributing financially to the expenses and feeling worthwhile--nope haven't missed working--just the money.
I actually went to an outing at a ladies house friday night where we had dinner and played "bonkers"--something I haven't done in at least a year--it feels good to be at home--really good.

I am trying to think of ways to make a little extra money--I have been trying to get to everyone with my jewelry catalog and make a few connections there--it seems like every other person in town sells cookie lee--wth??

dan has been super supportive--he really likes that I am home sharing the responsibilities of the household and making dinner every night:)

the weather has been really nice--until the past few days--it was almost 70 on friday--I got overzealous and bought flowers to plant--my husband thinks I am crazy--what is new?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're able to enjoy them! Staying home has its challenges, but it sounds like you are loving it so far!! (now, get those flowers planted!)

cherrie said...

i need help:)