Friday, March 27, 2009

oregon coast



















the coast was amazing and beautiful--it was cold and windy when we first arrived but that didn't stop the kids from racing there right away. within ten minutes laken had fallen into the ocean and was officially freaked out.






excuse the dirt on the lens--I need to take better care of my camera and equipment... we spend a majority of monday at the hotel's pool and hot tub trying to warm up after our ocean excursion.






we went to a local pizza parlor for dinner --cheese pizza, pepsi, and ice cream cones.





gemma babysit for a few hours while dan and I went to a nice restaurant at the hotel overlooking the ocean. we had yummy calamari, bleu cheese and pear salads, and steak. I never sleep good when I am away from my own bed. Laken decided he wanted to have one of his body parts on me at all time while sleeping.






tuesday at the beach was gorgeous--we flew a kite and played in the sand for hours

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love all the pictures!! Looks like such a scenic place!