Sunday, March 22, 2009

leaving tomorrow

dan and I have debated taking the kids somewhere "special" over spring break--we considered reno--cheap hotel but a 6 hour drive--ughhh
the coast is close but the weather is supposed to be cloudy and rainy... what the heck.. the coast it is
we are leaving tomorrow and spending one night in bandon.
I am so thrilled--I mean we live 2 hours away from the pacific ocean and we see it maybe 1-2 times a year--something is definitely wrong with that.
our dvd player in the truck is on the fritz--how will we ever make it? sickening how spoiled I have become --not to mention the kids --watching movies while we drive.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip and see pictures!!! I got your box today...thanks!!!! Love the books, jacket, toy, etc. You're too sweet!