Saturday, August 9, 2008

aquaphor

I have an obsession with aquaphor--the ointment from eucerin. the clinic that i work at gets little tubes of samples to give out to patients. I have them everywhere--in my car, in my bathroom, in all of my drawers--I put it on my lips mostly but is is perfect for dry or cracked skin also. I LOVE IT
my husband doesn't understand my obsession--he gets really back cracked skin on the bottom of his feet in the summertime--i think from wearing sandals?? maybe he should try my aquaphor and then he would be a true believer.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Lol, I should try that on my heals...get so dry in the summer. Does sound addictive:)

Hope said...

We have it everywhere here too! My mom gets samples were she works and I find blue lids everywhere. lol Great stuff! We used it for diaper rash too!