Thursday, August 7, 2008

feeding my fam

I can't keep food in my house. between my kids and my teenage babysitter and her friends....they went through 8 cans of coke in 1 day.--mainly b(my babysitter) and her friends drank the pop, one loaf of bread, one log of cookie dough, peanut butter, jelly....I guess we didn't specify to b--that she can't feed her friends while she babysits.
today dan hid the soda--hee hee
sometimes i think it would be cheaper to eat out--a lot of restaurants have the kids eat free
it is really expensive to feed 4 kids--especially if you want them to eat fruits and veggies. as they get older it is only going to get worse--time for some serious menus, budgeting, and trying to be frugal--my only question is--how do i have time to get the best bargains and clip coupons?--I am a convenience shopper--one stop..
more on this later...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Seems like I never have enough in my house...where does it all go? I can't believe your bs and friends drank all that coke!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I know this all too well! I think you can do it ... add in a couple of freezer meals ... make a priority to be physically AT the store less often ... I'll be your budget buddy :)