Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sometimes i feel like an emotional zombie.. I have been on Paxil--an antianxiety medication for at least 6 years now and truly feel that without it I wouldn't be able to function in my life that i lead. on the other hand it has numbed my emotions in a way. I really don't feel extreme emotions anymore--that means anger, happiness, sadness, excitement.....
it just doesn't seem fair to need a medication but have such crappy side effects.

I used to be the kind of girl that cried her eyes out at any given moment---the highs and lows-ups and downs i don't miss but give me happiness, love, excitement, wonder, hope, surprise, pride, and desire and day.

alas my husband says my bitchiness emotion still works fine

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love this post....it is so real....someone very close to me (in my house).....is also on meds...and would agree with what you are saying...

I don't think bitchiness is an emotion is more like a gene!!!!