Friday, August 8, 2008

camping minus me and gem

dan left this morning with brecken, sadie, and laken in tow and a yukon stocked full of camping supplies--holy cow!! I don't think Laken knows what he is in for--or dan for that matter:) they are going camping at the wickiup reservoir--approximately 40 miles sw of bend. dan's mom and stepdad arrived there on wednesday in their fifth wheel. dan will be tent camping with the kids.. I didn't go because I was scheduled to work today--and i couldn't get out of it.
a part of me feels guilty that i am not there helping out, spending quality time with the kids, roughing it...
on the other hand---big sigh--no responsibility--except for gemma
sleeping in, going to a movie--and being able to watch it, eating at a restaurant in peace, garage saling, shopping--all these things are highly possible this weekend.
the weekend of gemma and i
kinda like the summer of george on seinfeld
I hope dan takes lots of pictures

1 comment:

Mbdiamond said...

Now that's my kind of weekend! Enjoy every minute with her Cherrie.... I can't wait until my girl is old enough for that kind of company :)