Saturday, August 30, 2008

money

money always seems to be an issue in dan and my relationship--there is either not enough or when you have it--there is always issues about where it should go.
soon, we will be entering the time of the year where dan's sales slow way down. Winter time last year we thought we might lose our house because money was so tight.
god knows I can spend money with the best of them
when we have cash in our pockets it is gone in no time
I just want to be responsible and i get tired of coming off as a nagging wife
recently we have been selling a few thing here and there on craigslist--we sold some bar stools and dan sold some tires today
I happened to ask dan what his plans for the money was?
was i nagging? do i really need to ask that?
I guess i just want him to have a plan --if he would have just said--honey don't worry about it
there is always going to be issues and i am just thankful dan and I are at the point where we can talk about them.

No comments: