Monday, September 8, 2008

cookie lee

I am alway looking for a way to make some extra money--a good product that I could immerse myself in and feel confident about selling it to friends, family, coworkers, anybody. I would love to have my own business someday--a little coffee shop/with plenty of room for a play area for the kids. I would make soups, sandwiches, coffees, paninis, baked goods......
in the meantime I have found cookie lee jewelry--beautiful jewelry at a decent price.--I get to wear it, order it, and it's kinda like having my own enormous jewelry box--except everything is for sale.
I am going to try it out for a year or so and see how it goes. I am not a very good salesperson that is why I chose something that can almost sell itself.
here goes nothing
www.cookieleejewelry.com

No comments: