Sunday, September 21, 2008

I have been mia for a few days now--life has gotten away with me and I haven't made the time to blog. It has been one of those weekends where you blink and it is monday morning already.
I worked all day friday and a little after 5 left work to pick up my friend Jen and head to Portland for new consultant training for cookie lee jewelry--also got to visit the show room there where all the jewelry is laid out in such a way it is hard to leave without spending too much money.
we spent the night at a hilton--the beds/mattress were so amazing--I don't think I moved an inch the whole night--
lunch was at a yummy mexican chain--chevys--fish tacos and guacamole
next--brenda's house to do a jewelry show--thanks to her kindness and goodwill. I was able to spend time with my zazazu friends robin and brenda which was truly phenomenal--love you guys--and also get my baby fix for the month holding brenda's beautiful little girl cassidy.
home again saturday night around 10pm. needless to say sunday was spend catching up on sleep, spending time with my babies and hubby, and all those mundane chores that follow road trips--ie unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping........
all i can say if there is no place like home...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Call me!!

Unknown said...

Wow…. You got such a nice time on your road trip.