Monday, September 22, 2008

go go go go

I feel like I am always going--and there are endless amounts of things I still need to do. laundry, dishes, kids, dinner, bills, baths, and on and on and on.
It will never end--it just continues in a neverending cycle and you either stay ahead of the game, keep up with it, or fall behind.
I am always lagging a little behind
I give myself a little slack as I do work full-time have 4 kids--2 of them whom are in bend and are back and forth to medford every other weekend via dan and I. I am just tired and I know it won't stop until laken is 18. I guess I just need to be realistic and suck it up. this is life and it is my life and it is a good life!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need reminders of that every day ... this is my life and it's a good one ... now hike up those big girl panties!

Mbdiamond said...

hear hear!