Wednesday, September 17, 2008

today I left work a little early-(which never happens) and dan and I went to the gym together in the afternoon--something else that never happens...and then were able to pick sadie up from preschool and laken up from daycare together.
we picked up dinner from one of our fave restaurants--Kaleidescope--a blackened chicken caesar salad for dan and I and a small pepperoni pizza for the kids--delicious and beats the heck out of cooking after working all day--besides the fact the weather was pushing 100 degrees today--ughh
currently I continue to read The Shack by Wm Paul Young--amazing book that really digs deep into your soul and tests your faith in God.
I am going to Portland this weekend--to do a new consultant training for cookie lee jewelry and I will get to spend time with my zazazu buds brenda and robin--two amazing ladies I met online about 3 years ago when we were first pregnant with our 2 year old monsters. whoo hoo

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yummy!!! Food!!! I wish my stomach could handle more than 2 tablespoons at a time, lol!