Sunday, September 28, 2008



I had an excellent weekend with my two older babies --gem and brecken- the day and a half I got to spend with them went by in lightning speed and am still not sure where the time went. we managed to fit in a lot of activities in a short amount of time as usual.


I finally made it to one of brecken's soccer games--he is a member of the badgers and wears # 5 jersey--it is a coed team and there are 3 girls on his team. they don't play on the whole field and play 3 on 3. my little guy is about as competitive as a flea--he jauntily skips down the field just happy to be with his friends chasing after a ball. I loved every second of it.


we saw a movie, ate lunch at johnny carinos, had dinner and rented a movie...


sadie got to spend the night with grandma and papa--we met them for fun in the park and lunch today. a three hour drive home to medford and back to my life. I wish I could live in two places at once--I hate being separated from gemma and brecken---I am emotionally challenged everytime i have to say goodbye to them. more on this later...


No comments: