Monday, September 15, 2008

I am going to Mapleton, Iowa the beginning of October to see my sister and all of my nieces and nephews. It has been almost 2 years since I have seen the older ones. robin and thomas came out to see me in oregon about a year ago?? wow--time flies...
It is just robin and I--we have no other siblings. It is really depressing that we live so far apart.--different sides of the country
not so long ago--actually about seven years ago--Robin and I both lived in Iowa about 10 miles apart. we spent a lot of time together--were pregnant at the same time...were both at the hospital together when our dad died.
we didn't really fathom that eventually I would move away--so we didn't spend as much time together as we should--or truly appreciate the time we did spend together.
gemma and alicia are 3 1/2 mos apart, brecken and katie are 5 1/2 mos apart, garrett and sadie are 8 1/2 mos apart, and thomas and laken are only 3 weeks apart in age.
robin is pregnant with her 8th child--a little girl
I am going around the time she is due--but robin is always a little late with her births so I am probaly going to miss the actual birth but I hope to spend time with robin--reminscing, laughing, making food, eating, playing games
I can't wait

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yay, I can't wait!

Mbdiamond said...

Awww... I always wanted a sister - you guys are going to have a blast!

(and maybe she'll pop early, just for you, this time ;)